Tonight Dodds was already in Oxford on business and it had been a long day. I told the boys that they would have to read in their rooms instead of me reading to them because I was tired and my neck hurt.(I'm having neck issues and I think it is from too much blogging) So I go downstairs to take a BC and come back up to find this precious moment. Of course I had to get my camera. Nash was so serious and reading a baseball book to his brother. I was overwhelmed at the sight of my precious babies. Tonight, I feel very blessed.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Precious Moment
Tonight Dodds was already in Oxford on business and it had been a long day. I told the boys that they would have to read in their rooms instead of me reading to them because I was tired and my neck hurt.(I'm having neck issues and I think it is from too much blogging) So I go downstairs to take a BC and come back up to find this precious moment. Of course I had to get my camera. Nash was so serious and reading a baseball book to his brother. I was overwhelmed at the sight of my precious babies. Tonight, I feel very blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is really really sweet! Those really are the best moments.
May I just say that I am so proud of your blogging!!! I LOVE reading it and keeping up with your precious family. You have become such a pro...and apparently that's big, b/c you weren't such a techie?? Anyway, truly, I love reading and look forward to the new posts!! :)
I'm loving your blog Lindz! Your family is so precious.
Tracy
Post a Comment