Sunday, September 21, 2008

Helping Hand


People always ask me when they hear I have three children, "Wow, I bet that is hard and overwhelming! I don't know how you do it." My honest answer to them is that my older two are at such great ages that they are a really big help. I mean they dress themselves, they can shower themselves, brush their own teeth, etc. Not to mention the fact that they help me out with Rimes also. They give her bottles, go get diapers for me, watch her while I'm cooking, push the stroller, you name it! So, my answer is no, it is no harder than any other person that has one or two. I mean just a being a parent is the hardest job anyone could ever do. I am thankful for my three beautiful babies. I am thankful for my little boys who love and adore their sister. I am thankful for a devoted husband and father to share these little blessings with!

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

They are so precious! I'm impressed with your blogging skilz!
Tracy

The Owen Family said...

Great to know! Maybe mine will be a big help too! They are sooooo precious...I love all the pics you put up!