Well, Nash came home from school yesterday PANICKING because his teacher told him she was going to give him a chance to tell me that he needed a haircut before she sent and official note home. He would be devastated if he got a note sent home SO we got a haircut this afternoon. The rule is it has to be ABOVE the eyebrows. You all know how much I love my boys long blond hair. I told the girl to cut it right at his eyebrow and no shorter. I think she did a good job and I have a happy second grader who WILL NOT get a note sent home.WHEW!!!!!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
No More Long Hair!!!!!
Well, Nash came home from school yesterday PANICKING because his teacher told him she was going to give him a chance to tell me that he needed a haircut before she sent and official note home. He would be devastated if he got a note sent home SO we got a haircut this afternoon. The rule is it has to be ABOVE the eyebrows. You all know how much I love my boys long blond hair. I told the girl to cut it right at his eyebrow and no shorter. I think she did a good job and I have a happy second grader who WILL NOT get a note sent home.WHEW!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have NO comment for this one.
Tell Nash he looks very handsome. I'm glad he won't be getting a note sent home!
Hey. i just got your message on my blog!
so glad that i will be able to keep up with your cute family! i need to go back and look at more pictures. i want to see that sweet little girl!
Post a Comment