I guess I was feeling a little guilty that Dodds and I were headed to Oxford without the kids for a night so i let both boys invite a friend home from school. Ridley and his friend enjoyed the playroom to themselves before the older boys got home. I took them ALL, including Rimes to the Fondren Drink Emporium. They were all very well behaved (wild but behaved!). It was definitely an adventure!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Crazy, Fun Friday!!!!
I guess I was feeling a little guilty that Dodds and I were headed to Oxford without the kids for a night so i let both boys invite a friend home from school. Ridley and his friend enjoyed the playroom to themselves before the older boys got home. I took them ALL, including Rimes to the Fondren Drink Emporium. They were all very well behaved (wild but behaved!). It was definitely an adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment