Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby girl Davis is Here!

Sorry I have no pictures. I am not a professional blogger just yet. I can't ever seem to remember my camera. Momma and baby are doing great. She weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and has blond hair! She is beautiful. Congratulations Davis family. Oh and she doesn't have a name yet but I will let you know when she does.

Edit from the helpful hubby: Here is a pic:

3 comments:

Kristi Williams said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to see what her name is going to be! Thanks for posting this.

Lisa Trotter said...

Thanks for sharing, Lindsey!!! Best wishes to Wyeth and Rick!! Please tell her that I send my love and hope she and the little one are doing well!! Cannot wait to hear her name!! Keep us posted!!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE! Keep the pictures coming.