Monday, September 8, 2008

It Takes a Village

As I sit down at the computer after a long Monday filled with a doctor appointment, several carpools, homework, and a soccer game, (all with a husband out of town)I realize how blessed I am to have so many people willing to help. I do realize there are a lot of you who either don't live near family or simply just don't have anybody willing to help you with the crazy hectic life that comes with raising kids. I am very fortunate to live near a lot of sweet family members and friends that not only help me but LOVE my children and want to do it. So I just want to say to Jett, Granny, Dot-t,Edna ,Allison, Dara, Stacy, Nicole, Susan, Story and anyone else that I have forgotten THANK YOU! Thank you for taking carpool and keeping kids (some of you even overnight!). Dodds and I love and appreciate you more than you know. It definitely TAKES A VILLAGE!

1 comment:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

As if you don't do MORE than your share for everyone ... and you have THREE kids! Thank YOU!