Ridley brought this picture home from school the other day and Dodds and I were very impressed.Neither one of us have any artistic ability at all and we are hoping he gets it from his Dot-t! Anyway, I was telling him how proud I was and he said,"Mom, maybe we could get a picture of me holding this picture and put it on the blog.". How cute is that? I love this kid!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Picasso?
Ridley brought this picture home from school the other day and Dodds and I were very impressed.Neither one of us have any artistic ability at all and we are hoping he gets it from his Dot-t! Anyway, I was telling him how proud I was and he said,"Mom, maybe we could get a picture of me holding this picture and put it on the blog.". How cute is that? I love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
o.k. - you need to frame that!
so so so cute!!!!
Hilarious! That sounds like poor Hudson ... he is always saying "Let's put that on the blog"! ha ha!
Post a Comment