Friday, September 19, 2008

Yes! I was in Resource Story!!!!!

OK, so Story just called me and was laughing so hard at me that I could barely understand what she was saying.. After five minutes she finally calmed down enough to tell me that I spelled hooky wrong. I spelled it hookie. OK, I have never claimed to be the academic type. It is a running joke with all of my friends that after one of my "moments" I say, "I can't help it! I was in resource!". They all say I use that as my cop out. Seriously I do have a college degree and a Masters of Education both graduated with honors(tooting my own horn). So obviously there is something up there somewhere. If you are going to be a constant reader of this blog just know there will be many a spelling and grammatical error but I promise to keep you entertained!!!! (SHUT UP STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

P.S. I just did spell check before I published and I had Five mistakes....Jeez!

2 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I really cannot stop laughing. That is FABULOUS! Lindsay has hidden behind resource her whole life and is VERY smart. At least you just misspell ... I misspell and just leave words out all together. Thanks for the entertainment today though. I literally couldn't breath. It's only that good because it's you! :)

Renee Guest said...

that is really so funny!!