Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nash's Elvis Impersonation


Nash told me to take a picture of him being Elvis and this is what I got. Sometimes I have no idea where this child comes from!!!!

3 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Um ... I know exactly where he comes from .. his father trying to pass Elvis as a mascot!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

that is too funny!!!

tell dodds that i got ahold of the guy who took the picture of tommy/mary peyton at the ole miss/memphis game and he e-mailed me the high resolution copy of the picture! he's a student up there and wouldn't let us pay him for it or anything!!!

so now tommy is wanting me to get it put on a poster through snapfish. that's my new project...

Lyn said...

Linds,
I love your blog. I know with those three kids you have plenty to post, so keep it up