Sunday, September 21, 2008

Out On the Town In Oxford




So, Dodds and I were lucky enough to leave the children with our trusted sitter of five years and enjoy an adult night in Oxford this Saturday. Although the game was terrible to say the least we had a ball and were surrounded by great friends. After the game we went to City Grocery with the Rhoden's and the Jackson's from Nashville. We then headed to Proud Larry's where we proceeded to shut it down at 1 in the a.m.. I think the last time I saw 1 a.m. was feeding a newborn a bottle. Anyway, I am so thankful we get to do that once in awhile. It's good for the soul! I've got to go to bed now, my late night is catching up with me!!

1 comment:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

we saw your mom and dad yesterday walking.

i'm like you - the game was horrible, but at least we had a good time with our friends!

of course the first quarter of the game was good.......it was the other 3 that were awful!

have a great week!