
How do you do laundry with a baby who is EVERYWHERE? This is how! I have to stick her in her Bumbo on top of the dryer just to keep her in one place long enough to put a load in and get a load out. (to those of you who are going to tell me children can fall out of bumbos I know and I promise I am really careful!)
3 comments:
This is the most entertainment I've had in years.
Yea, Yea, YEA!!! Hi Lindsey!!! I was so excited to see that you had a blog!! (You will quickly understand how I found out...through someone with a blog...through someone else with a blog...etc!!) I'm so happy that I can keep up with you and your precious kids now!! It's so addicting and therapeutic at the same time!! Hard to believe but I've been doing my blog since December of 2006!!!! :) Especially now, it's such an amazing way to keep up with my friends!! It made my day to read even just a little bit about each one of your kiddos....Rimes is growing too fast!! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to catch up!! Let me know if I can add you to my "friends" list on my blog!! (I totally understand if you don't) Hope Jackson is well. We miss you all so much! Hope to see you in the Grove or in Jxn on a visit!! Love to all.....Lisa
lindsey~
mary peyton was given 2 of those smocked ole miss dresses when she was born - one was an 18 month and the other was a 2T. we still wear the 2T.
both of them came from oxford kids co. and we've gotten tons of compliments on it!
yes - miss rimes needs one for her debut! maybe we'll run into ya'll sometime in oxford - or jackson!
Post a Comment