
This is our little"rimseyroo" as the boys so lovingly call her. Check out her bow! She barely has enough hair and she is constantly taking it out but I am bound and determined after two boys she WILL wear bows! Anyway, nobody seems to be able to figure out who she looks like. I decided to take a poll. Leave me a comment and give your vote on who this little girl looks like!
6 comments:
I'm cracking up!!! She looks just like baby Breck in those pictures!
i told mary peyton that her bows were "hot, hot!" to make her leave them alone.
it worked at first.....now she knows not to touch them! i was determined like you, though!
so glad you have a blog!!!
She is so cute. She looks like both of you. I love her strawberry blonde hair! I think she and Claire are like 2 peas in a pod. We'll definitely have to get them together when we come home in the spring.
Hey Lindsey!
Loving your new blog!!! I am impressed that you finally started one, who else can we recruit to get one? All your kids are precious precious!!! You know we have two boys too and now one on the way...maybe it will be a girl (i am due in March), I know you are loving having a girl and if I do have a girl mine BETTER wear bows too!!! Here is our blog. Love, Laura (buchanan)
www.owenfamilyblog.blogspot.com
I think she looks like you!
I agree with Story, I think she and Breck really look alike. Now we just have to figure out who it is.
Post a Comment