So true!! Susan, Cindy & Gray say I got away with murder being the baby of the family!Love following your blog! The kids are precious and I know so much fun.
She is so precious! We find out tonight if KT is having a boy or girl. We can't wait!
Breck wants a sucker. Too bad he is the first child!!!
Claire just had a blow pop for the first time the other day and loved it. She was sticky from head to toe!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So true!! Susan, Cindy & Gray say I got away with murder being the baby of the family!
Love following your blog! The kids are precious and I know so much fun.
She is so precious! We find out tonight if KT is having a boy or girl. We can't wait!
Breck wants a sucker. Too bad he is the first child!!!
Claire just had a blow pop for the first time the other day and loved it. She was sticky from head to toe!
Post a Comment