We were trying to get to our play and cabs were short. Somehow my better judgement left me for a minute and I agreed to put my babies on a rickshaw and ride to the theatre. For those of you who have ever been to NYC you know that the theatre is near Times Square. That's right, we were riding through Times Square with cabs and cars whizzing passed us......VERY SCARY! All we could do is just crack up. Ridley and I were laughing so hard we had tears. FUN TIMES!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
A Crazy Ride!
We were trying to get to our play and cabs were short. Somehow my better judgement left me for a minute and I agreed to put my babies on a rickshaw and ride to the theatre. For those of you who have ever been to NYC you know that the theatre is near Times Square. That's right, we were riding through Times Square with cabs and cars whizzing passed us......VERY SCARY! All we could do is just crack up. Ridley and I were laughing so hard we had tears. FUN TIMES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment