Sunday, October 26, 2008

Christmas in October!


Santa(aka, Dodds) got my letter and decided that I had been SO good that I deserved my christmas present a few months early. Isn't it great! I am soooo pumped. Thanks Santa/Dodds! Love you much!

5 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

yea for new computers!!!!!

Kristi Williams said...

What a sweet hubby! We just got a new laptop and I love it. I can sit in the den and play on it while Claire destroys my house!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay! I am so excited! Tell Dodds he just gave me a Christmas present, too. I can't wait to look at the New York pictures and earlier ones; this is my first visit to your blog. THANK YOU! I will get Carrie to send you pictures.

Your Aunt Robyn
(Lindsay is my first child)

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay (my first child),

I am SO excited to see all of these pictures. Carrie has looked at them, too.

We love you all!

I hope you get this message; I've been working on it for about an hour; ask Jett.

Your Aunt