We ate our last NYC meal at Serendipity. It was the restaurant in the movie, "One Fine Day" with Michelle Pheifer and George Clooney. (Don't you love all of my movie references?) Anyway, their speciality is the frozen hot chocolate which as you can see is as big as my children! They split one and drank the WHOLE thing. Dodds and I said we felt sorry for the people that had to ride on the plane with our sugared up children! As you can see Dodds and I enjoyed one too. Nash is a pretty good photographer don't ya think? Thanks for the tip Sarah. It was awesome!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Serendipity
We ate our last NYC meal at Serendipity. It was the restaurant in the movie, "One Fine Day" with Michelle Pheifer and George Clooney. (Don't you love all of my movie references?) Anyway, their speciality is the frozen hot chocolate which as you can see is as big as my children! They split one and drank the WHOLE thing. Dodds and I said we felt sorry for the people that had to ride on the plane with our sugared up children! As you can see Dodds and I enjoyed one too. Nash is a pretty good photographer don't ya think? Thanks for the tip Sarah. It was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this place! And the frozen hot chocolate is so good. I also have been to that candy store. I can only imagine the look on their faces when they walked in. Glad you had a wonderful trip. I feel like I was on the trip with you. You did such a good job journaling your trip! Welcome Home.
I eat there every time I go to NYC! What a fun trip ya'll had! We took Logan and Thomas a couple years ago but our experience was not quite the same. ha! We should have left little Logan at home, he was only 5 months. Robert got the flu the night before I left...need I say more! ha! We should take them back. We did the big Build A Bear there too and that was really fun and Central Park playground. Those were the highlights
The picture of Ridley and Nash followed by you and Dodds ... shows how much each of them looks like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment