(These posts are not in chronological order but it would take too long to fix so forgive me for the mistake!) Ridley is so funny. He already has that teenager attitude like I embarass him.He has such a sarcastic sense of humor and a funny little face he makes when I am annoying him.(Like taking his picture!) Here are a few shots that are just SO Ridley!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Peter Pan with ATTITUDE!
(These posts are not in chronological order but it would take too long to fix so forgive me for the mistake!) Ridley is so funny. He already has that teenager attitude like I embarass him.He has such a sarcastic sense of humor and a funny little face he makes when I am annoying him.(Like taking his picture!) Here are a few shots that are just SO Ridley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment