I really don't know how to even post about this. We got tickets on the 6th row of Mary Poppins. It was such an amazing show!! Bert walked the entire frame of the stage (up the sides, upside down on the top, and back down the other side. Mary flew right over our heads. We could have reached up and touched her feet if we had tried. At one point Ridley looked at me and said, "She really is magic mommy!" I had tears streaming down my face at the end. What a once in a lifetime experience for ALL of us! If anyone is planning on bringing kids to NYC I highly recommend this show.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Mary Poppins
I really don't know how to even post about this. We got tickets on the 6th row of Mary Poppins. It was such an amazing show!! Bert walked the entire frame of the stage (up the sides, upside down on the top, and back down the other side. Mary flew right over our heads. We could have reached up and touched her feet if we had tried. At one point Ridley looked at me and said, "She really is magic mommy!" I had tears streaming down my face at the end. What a once in a lifetime experience for ALL of us! If anyone is planning on bringing kids to NYC I highly recommend this show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so impressed with all of your posts while you are on vacation. It looks like yall are having a blast. I look forward everyday to see where yall have been in NYC. I know you will continue to have fun.
How AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment