Wednesday, October 8, 2008
And We're Off!!!!!!!
The Dehmers (minus Rimes) are heading to New York City tomorrow morning. For those of you who know me well, you know I am not a big fan of flying AT ALL. Please say a prayer for our safety and for the precious baby we are leaving behind. Although I know she is in good hands with Dot-t, Edna and Dara. Thanks guys. I will try to post from the Big Apple because Dodds is bringing his laptop. If I get to post tomorrow excuse any mistakes as they may be a result from my flying "medication".(HA!!) Have a great rest of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What takes you to NYC?????? Sooooo incredibly jealous!! I'm asking for that for my 40th birthday (in 6 years)....a girls weekend in NYC!!! Remember some hot spots!! :)
how fun!!!!!
i'm jealous.
and i have to medicate tommy to get his tail on a plane. xanax was the drug of choice on our trip to miami this summer - usually we just use tylenol pm and nyquil! he absolutely HATES to fly!
Have Fun!! I'll miss ya!
Love,
Jen
So much fun. I was just telling Josh how we need to plan for a trip to NYC. So when he finishes his doctorate in 3 years, we are going to go. Have fun! Can't wait to see all of your pictures.
I hope that yall have a blast!
Allie
Post a Comment