Friday, October 17, 2008

The Path Of Destruction

This is how it all began......







And this is what followed..........




Rimes is getting so big now and it makes me sad. She is climbing stairs, pointing, trying to say some words, eating REAL food now and weaning herself off of formula. You always think that you want all of these things to happen so that life will get a little easier. I guess since I know she is my last one it makes me a little sad!
I hope everyone has a great weekend. As for the Dehmers, we are just glad to be home and have absolutely nothing to do.

3 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

she is so cute! looks like my nash could jump right in there with her and they could make HUGE messes together! and i agree - they are growing too fast.

i enjoyed looking at your pictures from NYC! i am going there (for the FIRST TIME!) in april with my mom, sister, and my aunt - any suggestions for a just girls trip?

LKW said...

She is the cutest thing ever!!! Seriously, where is the pause button? These precious babies just grow up way too fast.

The Quinns said...

From Ann: Linz I just watched Rimes do her crawl... she did it soo good and is so precious! I can't wait 'til I get to show off MY BABY ! Love Annie