Tonight we was JA Homecoming and our niece, Sydney Dehmer was a Junior Maid. She looked absolutely beautiful!!! Before the game we cooked out at the Clay's who now live on Sheffield Court. Sorry for them they are our new hang out before JA games and Stephen has already grilled for us twice. We will return the favor Stephen I promise. The boys and their little girl Sara had a blast. I made the mistake of letting Nash have a coke after school which I never do because it makes him a crazy person and well.....it made him a crazy person tonight. Sorry Clay's but you can get a t-shirt that says I survived Nash Dehmer on caffeine! It was a fun night and fun memories to be back at the place that our friendships began. We are off to Oxford tomorrow. I will post some pics when we return!
Friday, October 3, 2008
JA Homecoming
Tonight we was JA Homecoming and our niece, Sydney Dehmer was a Junior Maid. She looked absolutely beautiful!!! Before the game we cooked out at the Clay's who now live on Sheffield Court. Sorry for them they are our new hang out before JA games and Stephen has already grilled for us twice. We will return the favor Stephen I promise. The boys and their little girl Sara had a blast. I made the mistake of letting Nash have a coke after school which I never do because it makes him a crazy person and well.....it made him a crazy person tonight. Sorry Clay's but you can get a t-shirt that says I survived Nash Dehmer on caffeine! It was a fun night and fun memories to be back at the place that our friendships began. We are off to Oxford tomorrow. I will post some pics when we return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HELLO!!!!!!!!!
you get 5 gold stars for already posting from homecoming!
we just got home after eating at peppers - now to get just a few hours of sleep.......
we'll look for y'all tomorrow! hotty toddy!
oh - and it was good to see you tonight!
Post a Comment