Friday, October 24, 2008

JA Halloween Carnival

Well it is that time of year again! I have tried to figure out in my head how many JA carnivals I have been to and I counted 17! That is just plain crazy. I will tell you that not much has changed. They still do the pumpkin decorating contest, fortune telling, haunted house, teen alley and the always popular......bloody bandaging! As always we had a ball. My oldest chose not to dress up(so sad) my other two were Peter Pan and a Fairy Princess. Sweet Ridley will tell you that Rimes is NOT a Fairy Princess! She is his Tinkerbell. I love that little dude!

My Little Peter Pan



Fairy Princess/Tinkerbell eating her dinner.



Story looks like a natural holding a little girl. I'm sure she forced a high V when I wasn't looking!



The carnival wouldn't have been the same without our Jett!



Rimes, Ridley,Sophie Rhoden, Elliot Davis, Sarah Clay,Lily Rhoden



Why is this so appealing year after year?

No comments: