Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG DAY!!!!!

After a long day of cramming our last "wishes" in we finally boarded our plane at 6:00 PM. We were all very tired and very grumpy. I decided to unclench my fingers from the armrest long enough to turn around and take this picture of the boys. You can see the mood tone on their faces. Thank goodness Dodds had to sit with them and I could pretend I didn't know who they belonged to !!!



It was all worth it to get home to this angel!! This is the present the boys picked out for her at FAO!!

1 comment:

The Quinns said...

I have loved keeping up with yall's trip- looks like you had a blast, especially the boys! I like Pruet but not sure if I like it for the name we would call the baby- we will see! And as for the lemon lime tasting like fat sprite- im not with you there- mine was too thick to be like flat sprite! But the baby apparently liked it bc it did flips and somersaults the rest of the time I was there- one lady across the waiting room saw me watching my stomach move thru my shirt and laughed!