Sunday, October 12, 2008
Home Sweet Home!
Although this has definitely been a trip of a lifetime....full of first times and memorable experiences, we are ready to come home. Ready NOT to share a small hotel room and definitely ready to see our little baby! Thank you Dara and Dot-t for the reassuring calls and texts that she is doing well. We are headed home tomorrow. Please say a prayer for our safe return. I have really enjoyed posting about our trip. It has been a sort of travel journal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I just spent the last 15 minutes scrolling through all your fabulous posts!!! I have to say, that it looks like you had an AMAZING trip!!! I mean, with each new post, I was like, "WOW!!!" - you guys did SOOO much!!! I don't know how you fit it all in!!! What lucky boys you have....you are such fun parents!!! I have LOVED reading your NYC journal!!! GREAT JOB!!!! :)
Love the pics! I mean I have been blogging for a year and a half now and you are MUCH better than me!
I would love to take Mallory to NYC, but I am scared she would never make it!
What awesome memories for your two precious boys!
Post a Comment