Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Parade

Ridley had his annual Halloween parade at Trinity this morning. Even the teachers dressed up fpr the occasion. Myaunt Evie Hines who works in the office dressed up like a JA student and wore her daughter's uniform. NOT FAIR! Mrs. Neville was Mother Goose which is totally fitting! Words cannot express how much I love this school. If I didn't have Rimes to go there I would be so sad when Ridley graduates in May. Sue Neville andher staff are so sweet and totally dedicated to these children! They make school a fun place to go1

How cute is Fancy Nancy?


Ridley's precious kindergarten class.


Peter Pan and his Tinkerbell .



Rimes loving on L.E. Montgomery



Waiting on the parade to start.


Mallory Montgomery marching with her class. How cute are her pink UGGS?


Jenny and Rimes


Cute Cupcakes


Ridley and his best bud Chase


Rimes being showered with attention.


Hey, I know what to do with this. My brothers have these at home. I think I've been poked by them a couple of times!



SPIDER ICE!


What a feast!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linz!
Loved the pics(terrible one of me). Rimes and Ridley were adorable!!!
Love,
Jen