Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playdate!

Jett had Breck today because Lyn and Breck are skiing so we got together to let the babies play! Breck is just so sweet and the typical first and only child(thus far) and Rimes well, how do I put this in a nice way....she IS NOT. She is a typical third child with two older brothers. She likes a toy ONLY if Breck is playing with it and the same for her little chair. She only wants to sit in it if he is sitting in it. I was finally glad to see Breck fight back when he stole Rimes' blueberry muffin from her. The kids had a blast, even Ridley and we wore them out for their afternoon naps!
This is me trying to stage Breck playing with dolls just to make Sr. mad.



GOT IT!!!



Ah Ha! I'm Batman!


NOT loving Batman so much.



Hey! That's my chair!


I MEAN it!

Can't we just get along?


O.K., we'll share.

Going for a stroll in the limousine!


Hey Buddy.

5 comments:

Kristi Williams said...

How cute are they! They look a lot alike. I think they could pass for twins.

Kristen said...

Too Cute!!!

Lyn said...

Thanks for posting the pics,I love getting to see what my baby is doing when I am out of town. Glad ya'll had fun!!

Lisa Trotter said...

JUST PRECIOUS!! I can see them being best friends throughout life!!! The pictures made me feel like I was watching them there!! :)

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

That just makes me SO excited about me and Balooga!!!