Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well even though it seems like a year, it has been a month since my last post. My brand new computer crashed on me AND I lost the SD card to my camera. Needless to say I have been without my necessary blogging tools! We had a very blessed Christmas filled with lots of family and friends. We enjoyed our care-free days with NO schedule to follow BUT as we know all good things must come to an end. So, we are back to early risin' and hectic days! When "cutest blog on the block" gets back up and running I promise to change my Christmas background!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yea! we've missed your posts!
"cutest blog on the block" - i have no words - no words at all. that is what i have missed the most about the blog ... it leaves me speechless!
Post a Comment