I have one rule that I stick to in life and that is NO IRONING. I have really tried but 1. I am truly no good at it 2. by the time I finish all of the ironing nap time is over and nothing else in the house has gotten done. That is what the Cleaners is for and I am very thankful for them. On this particular occasion Dodds was leaving the next day to go to the Superbowl(Yes you heard me correctly. Club level seats on the 50 with Demi and Ashton right above him but that is a story for another day.) Anyway he was then leaving Tampa to go to D.C. for business and forgot to send his clothes to the laundry. He asked me if I could iron and I just gave him that look. So he decided since we were going to his parents for dinner that he would ask his mom to do it. Not only did she do it but she got out the heavy duty steamer and got it PERFECT!!! I have NO SHAME!! Thanks Dot-t for dinner and laundry service!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Fun at Dot-t and Papa Joe's!
We went to dinner last weekend at the Dehmer's and this is how the kids found entertainment! Dot-t had gotten a blanket out so that Rimes could sit on it like prissy,little girls do and play with her dolls and such. NOT HAPPENING when you are the little sister of two brothers. It turned into a fair ride with Dodds and Papa Joe at the reigns.We only had one minor injury when Nash's leg caught the refrigerator. The fun had to stop sometime!

I have one rule that I stick to in life and that is NO IRONING. I have really tried but 1. I am truly no good at it 2. by the time I finish all of the ironing nap time is over and nothing else in the house has gotten done. That is what the Cleaners is for and I am very thankful for them. On this particular occasion Dodds was leaving the next day to go to the Superbowl(Yes you heard me correctly. Club level seats on the 50 with Demi and Ashton right above him but that is a story for another day.) Anyway he was then leaving Tampa to go to D.C. for business and forgot to send his clothes to the laundry. He asked me if I could iron and I just gave him that look. So he decided since we were going to his parents for dinner that he would ask his mom to do it. Not only did she do it but she got out the heavy duty steamer and got it PERFECT!!! I have NO SHAME!! Thanks Dot-t for dinner and laundry service!
I have one rule that I stick to in life and that is NO IRONING. I have really tried but 1. I am truly no good at it 2. by the time I finish all of the ironing nap time is over and nothing else in the house has gotten done. That is what the Cleaners is for and I am very thankful for them. On this particular occasion Dodds was leaving the next day to go to the Superbowl(Yes you heard me correctly. Club level seats on the 50 with Demi and Ashton right above him but that is a story for another day.) Anyway he was then leaving Tampa to go to D.C. for business and forgot to send his clothes to the laundry. He asked me if I could iron and I just gave him that look. So he decided since we were going to his parents for dinner that he would ask his mom to do it. Not only did she do it but she got out the heavy duty steamer and got it PERFECT!!! I have NO SHAME!! Thanks Dot-t for dinner and laundry service!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have a steamer and it is the greatest thing ever. No ironing ever! Plus the steamer can get it done in no time.
girl, i don't iron, either. and i warned tommy of that when we started dating - and it helps that i wear scrubs every day! =)
Post a Comment