We went to the park and then for ice cream with Breck, Jr. I say this a lot but it is the truth. I would have never given the boys ice cream at 14 months. They didn't even know what a sweet was. Miss Priss ate an entire bowl of vanilla and loved every bite. I kind of think she knew she was getting away with something because she just grinned a sly grin after every bite. Jr. on the other hand didn't care for it that much. He is not big on cold things. It was still a fun outing for everyone.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
More Cousin Time
We went to the park and then for ice cream with Breck, Jr. I say this a lot but it is the truth. I would have never given the boys ice cream at 14 months. They didn't even know what a sweet was. Miss Priss ate an entire bowl of vanilla and loved every bite. I kind of think she knew she was getting away with something because she just grinned a sly grin after every bite. Jr. on the other hand didn't care for it that much. He is not big on cold things. It was still a fun outing for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment