Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mexican Night!



After the Little Dribbler's performance we all went to go eat at Margaritas. This was such a special occasion because Dodds does not enjoy Mexican food and I LOVE it. Ridley and my dad rolled in from Oxford just in time to meet us. You have never seen such a happy little boy. When my grandmother asked him what his favorite part of the trip was he said, "Bringing Nash back a hat.". My heart melts for that child!

2 comments:

Lisa Trotter said...

First off....I mean, Happy Thanksgiving blog??? I am MORE than impressed!!! I'm just now changing backgrounds and I've been doing it for 2 years! Seriously, I love looking at your posts. And I always relate to them, too! Looks like you have special parents to go along with your special kiddos!! :)

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Good bye to your blog .... good bye forever