Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Rimsey-Roo!!!!



Today my LAST baby turned one. Mt sweet baby girl woke up to her crazy family singing and videoing(probably not a word) her while she sat in her bed. We had her presents waiting for her when she came downstairs. I will post more pictures when I'm not trying to cook for Thanksgiving! Her party is Sunday and let's just say there is a BIG, pink, fluffy tutu involved!

5 comments:

Kristi Williams said...

Happy Birthday Rimes! I can't wait to see her in her pink tutu! Claire wore a purple tutu and looked so cute. Girls are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rimes!!! I can't wait to see the tutu!
Jen

The Segrest Family said...

happy birthday sweet girly girl! i need to meet her =)

Heather Avery said...

I think you have waited long enough for the pink tutu!

She looked precious in her pink party dress on her real birthday!

Have so much fun Sunday!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

What time is the party. Call or text me please! I LOVE her ... I think she is starting to look like me! ha ha!! :)