Ridley went to the allergist today and was tested for allergies. It really was not fun watching him get pricked a dozen times in the back. Afterwards we had to wait five minutes before the doctor came in. Poor thing was miserable and wanted to itch SO bad but couldn't until the doctor had looked at the pricks. We finally saw him and he determined Ridley is HIGHLY allergic to dogs and cats,(what a bummer!) dust and dander. He is also moderately allergic to grass and trees. We do not have to do shots for the time being but we are on a strict regimen of medicines. I hope they make him feel better. the picture of his back does not do it any justice because the swelling had gone down.
I asked him to make a face that described what it felt like and this is what I got!
2 comments:
bless his heart, i would be making that face, too!
i am allergic to dust - it gives me asthma type sypmtoms. which is why i keep an inhaler around. but it comes in handy when it's time to clean - tommy does all of the dusting =)
That face is hilarious! I remember getting those tests ... anyone remember what happened on my bachelorette party (for wedding #1)?? The blushing bride had an allergy attack and had to go home. ha ha!! Should have known then! ;) I had so much fun at lunch - hope you washed Rimes face ... I am still a little devastated about all that!
Post a Comment