Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TOP 40 UNDER 40




I know Dodds is going to be embarrassed of me posting this but it cannot go unrecognized! Today we went to a luncheon to honor Dodds and the other 39 people who were chosen as Mississippi's Top 40 under 40.Dodds' parents, my parents, his brother Josh and William Yates all sat at our table. It was a very special day! For all of you who know Dodds you know he is so deserving of this award. He not only serves his company 100% but does the same in his job as husband and father. I cannot think of a more deserving person and we are all so proud of him! This morning before Dodds left Ridley said,"Dad, congratulations!" to which Dodds responded, "Thanks Ridley! That was so sweet!" to which Ridley responded,"Yeah, Jett told me to say that." It was too funny! Somehow William and Josh escaped my camera but her are a few pics.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I have to know - who is your photographer? Amazing pics! Congratulations, Dodds!

Kristi Williams said...

I'm so glad you are back. I've been missing reading about the Dehmer household. Conrats to Dodds. What a wonderful award! Hope all is well in Jackson. We are coming home in April. We'll be there the 4th through 12th. We'll have to get together with Allison and Wyeth and let the kids play.

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

congrats!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Go Dodds!!!

The Owen Family said...

Glad you are back! I am so proud of Dodds, I could have predicted he would be top 40 under 40 even in high school!! He has always been so impressive and such a go getter while still being so humble and super friendly!

Lisa Trotter said...

VERY impressive.....what an achievement. But pretty sure not many of us are surprised!! Congratulations!! Behind every good man...... :)