Monday, July 6, 2009

We're Back!

I have taken a little blogging hiatus because of our crazy, busy life! Things have seemed to settle down a bit and Nash is away at camp. SO with only two children here(one napping and the other playing video games) I decided to catch everyone up on the Dehmers. Nash had a busy Spring playing baseball. He also had his first communion. Ridley played baseball as well and graduated from Trinity Kindergarten (SO SAD!) Rimes has turned into a wild, bossy, prissy, SO MUCH FUN, little girl! We have been to the beach, had play dates, had tournament baseball and much more! Here are some pics!WARNING!!!!! There are a ton. I figured out how to use the pictures from my phone and now I am dangerous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Quinns said...

YEA! You're back! Had a blast the other night- we don't need to wait till someone else moves before we do it again!