
Jenny was in LA a couple of years ago when the show Newlyweds was on. We were both totally obsessed with it. (yes I know, pitiful!) Anyway she saw Jessica Simpsons in some store and asked her if she could get a picture. For those of you who know Jenny well this was HUGE!!! Anyway, I was deleting some old emails and found this one and it just could not go unpublished! Story worked at the Northside Sun at the time and threatened to run it in the paper. So, Jen....you got off easy. Love you...please don't be mad.
**I even added a Jessica Simpson tune so you can get the full effect!
7 comments:
o.k. tommy and i were obsessed with newlyweds.
now i'm a little jealous that she met her.
and if tommy was awake where i could tell him, he'd be jealous, too!
haha!
LINDSAY!!!! I cannot believe you posted this!! Looks like its time for me to start going through some old pics! I have not decided yet what your punishment is going to be. Lem cannot stop laughing about this.
Jen
I'm crying!! This has opened a war that I am going to enjoying sitting back and watching!
Both parties - feel free to call me for any picture needs - I've alot on everyone!
and ... is it wrong that I just caught myself dancing and singing to this song?!
Too funny...Tyler used to think she was the most gorgeous thing, until I showed himm Fergie...what was I thinking?
I even took Tyler's picture with the wax model of Jessica when we were in New York. It is hysterical!
Dodds wants to know which one is the movie star?
Just after I took that picture, Jen, Jess, Nick and Kaycee all went to the Mexican place for margaritas.
LM
Post a Comment